Harman Baweja is a Dancer/Choreographer with a very unique style of movement. His choreography can best be described as sharp and controlled movements with heavy emphasis on ‘Animation’ technique combined with innovative movement. Harman’s classes are focused on in-depth training on technique mixed with a positive and fun atmosphere to learn in!
Harman continues to improve and sharpen his talents through further training and hard work. His goal is to inspire and be inspired in every class he teaches and takes!
- Madd Chadd (LXD, Step up)
- Boppin Andre (Original founders of ‘Animation’ dance)
- Shaun Evaristo (Principal dancer for Justin Bieber)
- Lyle Beniga (Principal dancer for Usher and Justin Timberlake)
- Opening acts: Chris Brown, Ginuwine, Snoop Dogg, Akon, Fabulous, K-Ci and JoJo, Massari and ABDC winners The Jabbawockeez, 2014
- 1st Place recipients at the Canadian Hip hop Championships with 3rd Street Beat Crew
- Performance on National TV show ‘Zoink’d’ on YTV Canada
- Toured in Mainland China with an all Canadian based production called HHSML (hip hop saved my life).
- Taught & performed in: Spain, China, India, Cuba, Las Vegas, Chicago, LA and all over Canada.